Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50

Thread: Sorry NSSB, your gun nut president died....

  1. #31
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sorry NSSB, your gun nut president died....

    Just waht I was told, of course I dont own any handguns and dont really need one...Maybe one day I will get one, but I see no real purpose for them except protection but Im not too afraid....today most handguns are used for nothing but violence with gangs and such...so I wouldnt care if there were a million restrictions on handguns

  2. #32
    Inactive Member LPD_007's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sorry NSSB, your gun nut president died....

    Raider 13 knows... his dad told him so it must be right!

  3. #33
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sorry NSSB, your gun nut president died....

    I didnt say I was right just saying what i was told and could definitely be wrong and prolly is...I just thought that was the rule all along but like I said I dont own any handguns and dont really plan on it so I dont know really much about it

    So why dont you contribute to the forum in some way and stop following me around trying to start an argument

  4. #34
    Inactive Member LPD_007's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sorry NSSB, your gun nut president died....

    i contribute more than you know

  5. #35
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sorry NSSB, your gun nut president died....

    Like I said, you guys go ahead and put stock in a club, and I'll put stock in my own rights as an American.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #36
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sorry NSSB, your gun nut president died....

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like I said, you guys go ahead and put stock in a club, and I'll put stock in my own rights as an American. </div></div>

    Im with you

  7. #37
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sorry NSSB, your gun nut president died....

    Yeah Ive looked back at your posts and 90% to 95% of what you post is about me or arguing with some other person from Burton...sounds like a personal problem to me

  8. #38
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Sorry NSSB, your gun nut president died....

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That line of thinking is exactly why we, as Americans, can't seem to elect able leaders. No right from the bill of rights will be taken away from you...regardless if there is a NRA or not. You are guaranteed the right to bear arms, and that isn't gonna change regardless. Lucifer could run for president..and if he did and convinced every redneck goin to the polls that the government was gonna take away their guns if he didn't win, he'd be elected. If the bill of rights is ever taken away, we'll revolt..plain and simple. We don't need clubs to ensure our rights...we need a backbone. </div></div>

    Most comical comment I've seen in awhile. Obama nd Hitlery will shut gun ownership down as soon as they can. </div></div>
    You voting for BOTH of them ?

  9. #39
    Inactive Member LPD_007's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sorry NSSB, your gun nut president died....

    Obviously they do not teach math at John I Burton. hahaha

  10. #40
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Sorry NSSB, your gun nut president died....

    60% no-45% maybe. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •